Rest Day

Today is my second official rest day. I will be resting my shoulder for the next six months by not teaching or team teaching on Wednesdays.This morning we did a little team teaching for math and then I pulled a few student aside to work in a small group. This afternoon I decided to be productive and begin to create the eportfolio slideshow template. I am posting my first draft but it will undergo many changes. Things I like are being able to choose features like the font, background colour and photos. Things I don't like is having to search through photo folders for student pictures. I now know that a simple but specific title for picture folders will save me time.

While the kinders can certainly decide which exemplar they want to be in the portfolio, they cannot imagine what a portfolio is so I will share the first draft with them early next week. That will enable me to make changes requested by the kinders on my next rest day, November 30th.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top