Another Award!

Along with the Liebster Award, I was also nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Susie at 
 Susies Seconds
Thanks so much for finding me and giving me this award, Susie. Go check out her blog, it’s full of super cute ideas!

Here are the rules to receive the award.
11.      Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to
           their site.
  2.      Include the award image in your post.
  3.      Give 7 random facts about yourself.
  4.      Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and include a link 
           to their site.
  5.      Let other bloggers know they’ve been nominated!


Ok… 7 random facts about myself.

1.  I love my Job!!!
2.  My neighbor, Lyle, is giving me super cool kayaking lessons 
     using a lightweight keel less kayak that is very tippy compared
     to my heavy stable double that I learned to kayak in. Needless
     to say, there have been some very wet mornings.
3.  I have discovered that I am creative. I never thought that I was
     but turns out I am! Who knew!
4.  I am super organized. And just so you know organized does not
     equal clean.
5. I met my husband when I was fourteen and will soon celebrate
      our 38th wedding anniversary.
6. There were eleven children in my family. I am in the middle.
7. I am training for the Maui half marathon.

Now I get to share this wonderful award with some of my blogging friends. 




Button


Kindergarten Korner

My Photo






Please visit their sites and enjoy their offerings. Thanks again, Susie.

Liz

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top