Community of Learners

Our Family of Learners for 2015-16


This year we worked all of September and October to build a community of learners in our kindergarten classroom.

In our community of learners student accept responsibility for keeping our learning environment safe and happy. They practice and celebrate being helpful, kind and caring. As part of the process we cement our commitment with a class community fingerprint tree which my wonderful husband made for us. 


Sunday, November 15, 2015 7:02 AM

Liz

4 comments

  1. Very interesting,good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog.your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it.You’re doing a great job.Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting,good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog.your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it.You’re doing a great job.Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting,good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog.your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it.You’re doing a great job.Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting,good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog.your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it.You’re doing a great job.Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top