Nature Play On Vancouver Island

Nature Kindergarten On Vancouver Island

I-Pod Touch

One benefit of our E-portfolio project is that the school district has given our school twenty Ipod touch for six weeks. This morning the kinders used the Ipod for the third time. I am amazed at how savy these four and five year olds are!!! They revisited favourite apps from last week and then explored a new app for short stories. They were sitting all around the classroom engrossed with the activity. Some were reading, others listening to audio stories and still others echo reading. It is so exciting as a teacher to have tools that motivate and engage learners. I wish I had taken pictures. Perhaps next time I will use an Ipod touch to take photos or even better make a video.

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.