Nature Play On Vancouver Island

Nature Kindergarten On Vancouver Island

My Second Award! The Liebster Award

edited


A big thank you to Michelle for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Liebster is a German word meaning favourite. It is so much fun to write about my practice, ask questions and share tips. I learn so much from my fellow bloggers and am continuously inspired to strengthen my understanding about my Kinders and add new ideas to programs.
Part of my responsibility is to nominate five of my favourite blogs with under 200 followers. This is always the most difficult part because I have so many favourite blogs but most of them have more than 200 followers. Here are my top three. 


rubber boots and elf shoes


 

 The Daily Cupcake

 KinderKids Fun




 
Liz

7 comments

  1. thanks for the award Liz

    sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I love the name of your blog!

    Liz :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Stop by my blog to receive it!

    Susie's Seconds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Susannah,

    This is such a surprise! I'll pop over and have a peak later this morning, just heading out for a quick run.

    Liz :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz,

    I nominated you for an award. Please stop by to pick it up.

    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mona,

    I'll hop over and have a peak.

    Liz :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.