Nature Play On Vancouver Island

Nature Kindergarten On Vancouver Island

Butterfly Provocation


I was in the classroom this morning preparing for the upcoming week and noticed that, as expected, our butterflies had emerged from their chrysalises. I know how excited the children will be tomorrow morning so I took a few minutes to set up a provocation on a nearby table. I used some blue gem stones, fabric flowers, mirrors and felt butterflies. I also borrowed ann egg and chrysalis from the life cycle props in the science centre. I added some tree blocks from the story telling table and voila' a little butterfly play provocation.

I can't wait to see the stories they create at this new centre.

Update: Here are a couple of pictures of the children's play



Liz

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.